Sunday, January 10, 2010

2010

So, I was going through a friend's amazing blog, and there's no point in hyperlinking it since the only viewers of this blog are myself and I already have that blog bookmarked.
But anyway,

It inspired me to come back to the world of blogging.
To return to this frustration-venting heaven.

To waste a few minutes before I go to sleep and do my Biology exam tomorrow.

I cut my hair yesterday, before school started.
I grew my hair to its longest potential for the first time EVER, and then I had to cut it -.-
What does the length of my hair have to do with education?
It's not even so long that it's covering my eyes. And even then, I wouldn't really be needing it cause I'd be sleeping over the long lectures given in school. (If any teachers are reading this, I have to say, YOU GUYS GIVE THE BEST LECTURES EVER. This all scripted in front of a live studio audience, I'm on a payroll here :) )

I really don't want to write much. I'm pretty sure I'm going to forget about this tomorrow XD So anyway, if I do remember, I'll leave you with this :


So anyway, How I Met Your Mother's 100th Episode is coming out TOMORROW. I'll tell you how it is. Though I'm pretty sure it's going to be Legen----------------------

1 comment:

Unknown said...

who's blog did you read? :P