Monday, August 8, 2011

Why Shoes Represent A New Era

I just had an interesting conversation with a friend. Well, it was less of a conversation and more of a monologue delivered by yours truly, but it was still interesting. And since I haven't posted in some time (not that I have any regulars or even irregulars), I thought that this conversation could make an interesting blog post. Please excuse the horrendous grammar and terrible usage of my enter key and read on :)
-----

Friend so whtsuuuup (loosely translated : So What'sup?)

Me Commenting on facebook in places where i think i can get humiliated :D (loosely translated : Commenting on facebook in places where I think I can get humiliated *happiness* )

Friend wwhhyyyyyyyy? =P (again, loosely translated from hipster'sdictionary.com : Why?)

And so I started..
Becaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuse I'm bored  :P
 tired of xboxing and watching tv shows and going to malls for endless shopping
 I want TO LIVE LIFE
 and according to me 
 life is only lived
 on facebook.
 Sure, it's lived BY breathing, it's lived THROUGH eating but it's lived on facebook.
 You know
 with the amount of users Facebook has
 it could very well be its own country.
 Heck, why that
 why not a continent.
 Ofcourse if it were any of the above

(typing break)

it would need a strick (*strict) plan to control its overpopulation
 however in this case overpopulation caused by excessive signups, not ..well not the other thing
 ofcourse the other thing, leading to +1's in the total world's population count, could also lead to overpopulation on facebook
 since maybe excited parents or older siblings of the aforementioned +1's could make a new facebook account for their loved(or soon to be hated) one.
 Then, yes then, there would be a real crisis
 Take that +1 multiply it by a billion more
 and you have
 well
 that into that, many more accounts on facebook.
 But what's surprising is
 by the end of it all
 When the number of users outweighs the servers' capacity to run smoothly thereby resulting in a Global Server Meltdown
 Mark Zuckerburg would be safe from the resulting World War 3 on Earth
 because he would be far away from it.
 Yes, he would've bought the sun and the moon and created his own planet where he lives with his wife and kids
 but he doesn't have a wife and them kids
 so after he realizes that
 he gets depressed
 moreso than Romeo and Juliet

(friend says o.O)

and even moreso than that creature from HP7 part 1
 that died

(friend says to stop o.O)

and then
 he decides
 that if he can't have kids and a wife
 no one else can
 so what he does is
 he wipes out the entire population of living men
 because only men can have wives
 and ofcourse, the "un-straight" women who also can have wives
 leaving only the remaining women on Earth.
 Fast-forward 200 years, we live in a world of Shoes.
 I rest my case, which wasn't a case to begin with.

(friend says a final stop o.O, and then I do stop)

---------------------------------------------------------------




So, I hope you understood the point I'm trying to make...





My friend says o.O a lot.


















Disclaimer
:  I'm not sexist.

No comments: